I’ve struggled to find a quality concealer which actually conceals dark circles and brightens the eye area without illuminating any fine lines so had previously stopped even tying.
Now my favourite green beauty brand has released a non-toxic, anti-ageing concealer and I’m in love again.
Anti-aging concealer, what’s not to love
As with all the makeup in this line, this anti-ageing concealer delivers skin care ingredients to brighten and hydrate the eye area. The easy to use paddle applicator helps you apply the perfect amount of product. A dot really is a lot – it goes a really long way to covering any dark circles!
The Real Conceal Liquid Concealer offers a full-coverage, natural-look with a velvety finish that lasts all day and even through a workout! I’ve had personal trainers put it through its paces and it stays strong!
What I really like about this Arbonne concealer is that it helps my complexion look natural, dewy, fresh and evenly toned. You can buy a specially designed vegan brush as an add on to create a flawless finish, the brush is expertly designed to give you a helping hand to cover and conceal any problem areas or dark circles.
I developed a pigmentation mark on my cheek bone when I was pregnant and it was really noticeable right up until I started to use the Arbonne Genius Nightly Resurfacing pads. Now with this amazing new concealer it will be invisible! And not only will it cover pigmentation marks but it will conceal dark circles, blemishes and blur fine lines, so you look fresh and youthful.
It comes in 7 amazing shades so you can even use it for contouring and shading instead of your usual mix of bronzer and foundation.
You can learn more and shop it here.
Anti-aging concealer tips
These concealer tips works for covering dark or red marks, as well as blemishes.
- Always choose a concealer 1-2 shades lighter than your foundation.
- Tilt your chin down and look straight-on into the mirror to see where you have darkness.
- Apply very lightly to dark or red areas using as little product as possible. Remember a dot is a lot!
- Gently push the product into your skin using your finger or the flat, cat-tongue end of your brush.
- Lightly blend the product out with the fluffy end of your brush to create a flawless finish.
- Apply a tiny amount of setting powder with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to set your look. I love the Setting Pretty Translucent Loose Powder with SPF15 for this.
Why the Arbonne Real Conceal Liquid Concealer is different:
There are a number of key ingredients of this concealer linked to anti-ageing and other benefits:
- Bamboo powder helps blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving a soft-focus effect.
- Phytinol™, a proprietary blend with chicory and alfalfa extract, conceals to help reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eye area.
- Eyebright extract, a botanical containing antioxidant properties, helps deliver moisturising benefits to soothe the eye area exposed to environmental dryness.
- Hibiscus flower extract, a botanical containing antioxidant properties, helps promote the appearance of supple and radiant looking skin.
- Peptides diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to create a smooth surface on the skin.
- Jambu flower bud extract, a moisturising botanical extract, helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles with a smoothing effect and conditions skin to help enhance skin radiance as well as the look of firmness.
This new concealer from Arbonne is fantastic and I intend to use it every time I wear makeup, it’s just that good. To find out more about Arbonne and their product range, check out my online store here to learn more .